CS GO Service Medal | How it Works
CS GO Service Medal is reward to player who complete private rank 40 after tremendous efforts & hours of gaming.Private rank and XP is directly related to CS GO Service Medal,you get an option to redeem service medal once you reach private rank 40.
How do you get a Service medal?
One can get a service medal once he hit’s private rank 40. You can hit Private Rank 40 by earning experience points (XP). XP is earned by playing on valve official servers
. You can play any game mode but if you want to get More XP faster then we would recommend you to play competitive matchmaking because you need a total of 5000 XP to rank up, You earn about 480 XP each time you play competitive without multipliers. Other game modes will give you very little XP. If you started playing the game and haven’t gotten a service medal then you will need to reach Private rank 2
before you can play competitive, make sure you practice all your smokes and nades with help of CS:GO Practice Config
How do CS GO Service Medal Look?
CS:GO Service Medal 2015 – CS GO Service Medal 2016 – CS:GO Service Medal 2017 – CS:GO Service Medal 2018 –
Xp multiplier structure
- Service Medals are claimable when you are level 40.
- When you claim it you will reset your rank.
- Your rank will be saved for next year but you will miss out on last years Service Medals if you haven’t claimed them.
- They can be used as display pins.
- Its practically impossible to get the level 6-7 medals unless u spend all 365 days playing cs go.