csgo practice config is prepared with the help of some of our pro cs go smurf account booster who boost these smurf accounts to high ranks such as the global elite and supreme master first class cs go ranks,
here is the practice config itself if u just want to copy it and Practice CS:GO,
sv_cheats 1 sv_infinite_ammo 2 ammo_grenade_limit_total 5 mp_warmup_end mp_freezetime 0 mp_roundtime 60 mp_roundtime_defuse 60 sv_grenade_trajectory 1 sv_grenade_trajectory_dash 1 sv_grenade_trajectory_thickness 0.8 sv_grenade_trajectory_time 10 sv_showimpacts 1 mp_limitteams 0 mp_autoteambalance 0 mp_maxmoney 60000 mp_startmoney 60000 mp_buytime 9999 mp_buy_anywhere 1 mp_restartgame 1 bot_stop 1 bind "p" "bot_place" bind "n" "noclip"
Or directly download it from here csgo practice cfg
copy these commands in notepad and then save it as “practice.cfg” (.cfg is important it wont work if u save it in text format) , now copy this practice.cfg to your cs go directory
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg
(or where ever you have installed cs go)
How This csgo practice config works?
After You have pasted this config in your game folder you are required to start a map via console (~) like map de_dust2
after the map loads, open console and type exec practice.cfg
map will restart and you are good to use this csgo practice config
Explanation on These commands | how it works | csgo practice config
- sv_cheats 1 – it enables cheat such as god mode , no clip etc. basically it makes u admin of that server u can execute any type of available commands.
- sv_infinite_ammo 1/2 – sv_infinite_ammo 1 Gives you infinite ammo and no reload. When practicing recoil patterns, you might want to set this to sv_infinite_ammo 2. This way you will have to reload but still have infinite ammo.
- ammo_grenade_limit_total 5 – it enables you to have all 5 grenade types at a same time 🙂 .
- mp_warmup_end – ends the in-game 1 min warmup
- mp_freezetime 0 – No freeze time in the beginning of each round.
- mp_roundtime 60 – it sets the time limit of 1 hour i.e – 60 mins.
- mp_roundtime_defuse 60 – Maximum round time set to 60 minutes
- sv_grenade_trajectory 1 – Show a trajectory (lines) when you throw grenades. Especially useful when practicing nades.
- sv_grenade_trajectory_dash 1 – changing it from 1/2/3 gives u an option to change the type of trajectory (lines).
- sv_grenade_trajectory_thickness 0.8 – size of the trajectory line.
- sv_grenade_trajectory_time 10 – It gives information on how much time you will be able to see the trajectory line.
- sv_showimpacts 1 – Show bullet impacts, especially useful when practicing spread control and recoil patterns.
- mp_limitteams 0 – No team limit (e.g. you can have 10 people/bots on CT and 1 guy on T).
- mp_autoteambalance 0 – Turns auto team balance off.
- mp_maxmoney 60000 – sets your maxium money to 60000 instead of 16000.
- mp_startmoney 60000 – sets your starting money to 60000 instead of 800.
- mp_buytime 9999 – unlimited buy time.
- mp_buy_anywhere 1 – You can open the buy menu and buy from anywhere on the map.
- mp_restartgame 1 – After the config is loaded, the server will restart the game after 1 second.
- bot_stop 1 – Stops the bots, they will stand still and do nothing.
- bind “p” “bot_place” – Paces bot where ever you want, place your cross-hair and press “p” to add bot at that position.
- bind “n” “noclip” – Enables you to fly around the map
Playing scrims, death-match and league games are great for improving your game sense . However, sometimes you might be better off going in private server with only your team to practice spray patterns, grenades and executes. This blog post will cover all of the commands you might need to do so, as well as provide you with a ready-to-go practice config that you can run on your server on CS:GO client. A big part of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is individual skill and map knowledge. Effective grenades, strategic positioning and good spray control are just a few examples of individual player skill. From time to time you need start a local server and practice flash-bangs, check advantageous positions and angles or discover new useful smoke grenades to improve yourself. We will show and explain you the best console commands for practicing CS:GO and also offer you a good ready-to-go practice config file at the end of this guide.
Did we miss any commands or do you have something to add? Then leave a comment below.